Dr. Sergio Stubrin Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 9th, 2009

Colonoscopy

I needed a colonoscopy after nine years. We suspected a problem. The wait was far less than I have come to expect but Dr. Stubrin sat with me and gave me a detailed informed consent discussion. He said one of the hazards of the procedure is punctured colon wall, it happens in x out of whatever the number was. I asked how often had he punctured a patients colon wall and without hesitation he said twice in 35 years and thousands of procedures. I am very impressed with his honesty and professionalism.

April 7th, 2010