A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Vaisman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Vaisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaisman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vaisman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio R Vaisman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio R. Vaisman practice?
- Dr. Sergio Vaisman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Vaisman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Reading, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Nephrologists.