A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Vignali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Vignali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Vignali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vignali graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Vignali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Juan Vignali MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Vignali practice?
- Dr. Sergio Vignali has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Vignali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and General Practice near Troy, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tipp City, OH and Piqua, OH.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Troy General Practitioners.