A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Villegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Villegas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villegas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Villegas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio B Villegas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio B. Villegas practice?
- Dr. Sergio Villegas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Villegas practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.