A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Viroslav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Viroslav, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viroslav
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viroslav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Viroslav, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Viroslav graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Viroslav has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Viroslav MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Viroslav practice?
- Dr. Sergio Viroslav has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Viroslav practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.