Learn more about Dr. Sergio Viroslav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Viroslav, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viroslav
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viroslav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Viroslav, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Viroslav graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Viroslav has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Viroslav MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Viroslav practice?
- Dr. Sergio Viroslav has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Viroslav practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.