A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Xiques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Xiques is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Xiques, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiques graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Xiques has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Jose Xiques MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Xiques practice?
- Dr. Sergio Xiques has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Xiques practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.