A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Xiques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Xiques is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Xiques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiques graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Xiques has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xiques accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan