Dr. Sergio Xiques MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Miami, FL

2.8

March 29th, 2017
Completely uninformed regarding my mother's case. Extremely rude and nasty. Told my mother and son not to waste their time because "your mother is full of cancer and gonna die anyway". This he yelled out in front of my mom who immediately started crying. All I can say is that day was Xiques' luckiest day he will ever have since I wasn't there personally to hear him say what he said to my mom.
Horrible Doctor, horrible person. Was never prepared to see my mom. We typically spent 1/2 the visit waiting for him to read about my mom's case. The last time my son asked him some questions which Xique was totally clueless about, he told my son and my mom that "why were they being so aggressive...she is all full of cancer and gonna die anyway" All I can say is that he is extremely lucky that I was not present. My mom has been crying all week. We are currently consulting attorneys and reporting him to the State of Florida Oncological Board, The AMA, every physician regulatory agency available, YELP, and every rating review application available. We will not rest until this man is exposed for what he truly is.

February 11th, 2015
friendly staff & doctor
My first visit to Kendall office & was very pleased. Hope it continuous the same, the waiting wasn't that bad, everywhere u go its a waiting time of @ least 1 hr.

June 27th, 2011
would not recommend to anyone