Dr. Sergio Zamora DO Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2016
excellent services

February 8th, 2016
Poor customer service
Was having problems with meds, called office & left messages with clerks & recorder for nurse to call back & never received call back. I was told my referral would be faxed to my specialist & it was not faxed, causing me problems to see specialist.

September 30th, 2013
red flag
My husband was at the ER three days prior to his appointment with this MD. When I called to scheduled, they only asked for his name and the lady who scheduled my appt was in such a hurry that I couldnt say anything after. So the day of the appt comes, we arrive an hour early to be able to fill out the proper paperwork and for them to be able to verify our insurance. Thirty min layer they tell us that my deductible isn't met and that we have a copay. So I tell them, no my deductible is met and I don't have a copay, I have a coinsurance of 15% of the allowed. The lady in the front didn't know what I was talking about so, I called my insurance and once I had my insurance on the phone, I gave her the ph and she verify what I had told her. Well, the office decided to charge me a copay of 25.00 before my consult. Even though they had already talked to my insurance that I don't have a copay. My question to them was, "how do you know what the Dr will do and order" that's when the office manager comes out and she tells me with a very ugly attitude and eye sight " what, do you need help" I was in shocked by her attitude. The manager, started to tell me that I have to pay before the visit so I asked ok, so what cpt code are you using so I can ck with my insurance the allowed and pay my coinsurance, she stated, we can't give out that information. so I ask her again, "how do you know what to charge me" her reply was" we don't we are just charging you a third level consult" so I ask, third level, isn't that for an established patient???Mmm, red flag.... So she looks at me and then she leaves and I'm still at the window. So I said, ok I guess I'll get a refund or a statement later on. Well, couple of min later with the receipt in my hands, they called me and stated that as per the PA and the office manager they are refusing to see me, that I have to leave the premises. I was in shock. Why would they do that? Because they new I couldn't be tricked like all those old people. Basically I was a threat to whatever wrong doing at that practice. I used to wk at drs office and copay yes are due at the time of visit, coinsurance is due when the Dr have seen you, in other words, the Dr will let the bullet knows what he wants to do and then prior to the exams, the pt is notify of the charges in the room...never again going to this Dr...very bad office...

July 23rd, 2010