Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni
Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Camden, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zanotti Cavazzoni is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Cooper Medical Center and Cooper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Abimbola Sokunbi
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Jerson Cadenas
Houston, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Cindy Jon
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17