A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanotti Cavazzoni graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Zanotti Cavazzoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Luis Zanotti Zanotti Cavazzoni MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio L. Zanotti Cavazzoni practice?
- Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Zanotti Cavazzoni practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Critical Care Practitioners.