Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serguei Melnitchouk
Dr. Serguei Melnitchouk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Melnitchouk is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital, SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Melnitchouk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Serguei Melnitchouk has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...