Learn more about Dr. Serhat Aytug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serhat Aytug is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serhat Aytug, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aytug graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aytug has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aytug accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serhat Aytug practice?
Dr. Serhat Aytug practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Endocrinologists.