A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serhat Aytug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serhat Aytug is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serhat Aytug, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aytug graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aytug has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serhat Aytug FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Serhat Aytug practice?
- Dr. Serhat Aytug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Serhat Aytug practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Endocrinologists.