Dr. Serhat Aytug Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Serhat Aytug?

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Caring and understanding

Horrible!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I have hypothyroidism. I went to this dr and told him I wasn't feeling well. He told me he isn't sure I have a thyroid condition despite the fact that I had been on thyroid meds for TEN years. He then told me to STOP TAKING my thyroid meds so he can "do some tests". He assured me that he knows what he's doing and that I should trust him. I reluctandly stopped taking the med as he told me and with a week or two I almost died. I felt like I had a poison going through my entire body, my heart was pounding and my thyroid was gurgling!! My throid is now so screwed up because of him that it's still extremely sensitive and I still live with a tightness in the front of my neck every day. He has cost me hundreds of dollars in medical bills and days off from work being sick trying to get my thyroid back in balance. After he told me to stop taking the thyroid med I had been on for ten years, he couldn't understand why my heart was pounding and said he thinks I might have a heart condition. It cost me $80 in co-pays to a heart specialitst to prove to this nut that I don't have a heart condition. I would never go to him again and don't know how an endocrinologist would tell someone it's ok to stop taking thryoid meds and send me home with a dangerously hight TSH He is extemely incompetent!

Wonderful Office Visit

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr Aytug is a wonderful Doctor. He took the time to answer all questions, and did not rush, he explained everything and took the time to make sure everything was understood. I am so happy to see a Doctor who actually cares about spending the time with a patient and cares. I wish there were more like him.

Kind, Warm, Attentive, Professional, Knowledgable, Compassionate

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I found Dr. Aytug to be a very warm individual, who is attentive and compassionate. He is a good listener and is motivational. The nurse took a urine sample and blood after my office visit. The doctor will review my results and call me in a few days, so they saved me a trip to the lab to have blood drawn. It was a very productive office visit and I enjoyed meeting with this physician.

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Aytug is a very good Doctor, kind, and attentive. I went in with the hopes that for once a doctor would listen to me not placate me. I was able to tell him all my concerns and he actually looked past my appearance and listened, really listened. Because of this, after so many doctors, we have been able to get an accurate diagnosis. It will be a long road but at least we know what we are fighting. All thanks to a Doctor that listened.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017