A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seric Cusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seric Cusick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seric Cusick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusick graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cusick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seric S Cusick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seric S. Cusick practice?
- Dr. Seric Cusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Seric Cusick practices Emergency Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Emergency Physicians.