A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance