A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sermin Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sermin Saadeh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Saadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sermin Abdullah Mahmoud Saadeh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sermin A. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Sermin Saadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sermin Saadeh practices Pediatrics near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians.