Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serra Tranmer
Dr. Serra Tranmer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mammoth Lakes, CA, with other offices in Ridgecrest, CA and Lone Pine, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tranmer is affiliated with Mammoth Hospital and Southern Inyo Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Serra Tranmer has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Serra Tranmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mammoth Lakes, CA.
Dr. Timothy Cragun
Dermatology, Family Medicine
Mammoth Lakes, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Mohamed El-Nachef
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mammoth Lakes, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Joe Chavez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mammoth Lakes, CA 0.01 mi27