A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Servando Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Servando P Rodriguez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Servando P. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Servando Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Servando Rodriguez practices Anesthesiology near Bonita, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Bonita Anesthesiologists.