A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Servet Satir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Servet Satir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Satir graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Satir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Servet Muhittin Satir DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Servet M. Satir practice?
- Dr. Servet Satir has 1 office location.
Dr. Servet Satir practices Family Medicine near Bridge City, TX.
See Bridge City Primary Care Doctors.