A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Servet Tatli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Servet Tatli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Servet Tatli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatli graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tatli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Servet Tatli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Servet Tatli practice?
- Dr. Servet Tatli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Servet Tatli practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.