A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshachary
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshachary graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Seshachary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary practice?
- Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Cardiologists.