A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshachary
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshachary graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Seshachary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary practice?
- Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Paravasthu Seshachary practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Cardiologists.