A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seshadri Thirumala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seshadri Thirumala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seshadri Thirumala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Thirumala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seshadri D Thirumala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Seshadri D. Thirumala practice?
- Dr. Seshadri Thirumala has 1 office location.
Dr. Seshadri Thirumala practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.