Dr. Seshagiri Dandamudi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seshagiri Dandamudi?

November 18th, 2015

!RUN!!!!!

He does not know what he is doing. At all. He had to look up on the Internet every answer he gave me. Google! He googled it! This is the first negative review I've ever left for anyone but I feel strongly that if you need medical attention this is not the office to go to. It's a shame because his staff was beyond helpful.

January 20th, 2014

Dr. Dandamudi has taken care of me for 30 years. I have chronic asthma and copd. Every time I see him he is very compassionate and caring. He spends a lot of time with me whenever I had to go to him when I was having difficulty breathing. I have great respect for Dr. Dandamudi and would gladly recommend him to anyone. I really appreciate what Dr. D has done for me through the years. Excellent Dr.

May 5th, 2017