A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seshagiri Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seshagiri Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seshagiri Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seshagiri Aravapalli Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Seshagiri A. Rao practice?
- Dr. Seshagiri Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Allergists.