A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seshagiri Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seshagiri Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seshagiri Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seshagiri Aravapalli Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Seshagiri A. Rao practice?
- Dr. Seshagiri Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Allergists.