A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DosunmuOgunbi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. DosunmuOgunbi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi practice?
- Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sesi DosunmuOgunbi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Enterprise, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians and Montgomery Gastroenterologists.