A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sesi O Dosunmu-Ogunbi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sesi O. Dosunmu-Ogunbi practice?
- Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians and Montgomery Pediatric Specialists.