Learn more about Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Dosunmu-Ogunbi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sesi O Dosunmu-Ogunbi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sesi O. Dosunmu-Ogunbi practice?
- Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sesi Dosunmu-Ogunbi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians and Montgomery Gastroenterologists.