Dr. Set Shahbabian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Set Shahbabian?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Set Shahbabian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Time to Retire

Past his prime, needs to retire. In his prime he was amazing. Did wonders for my wife. But that was then, this is now! Due to his incompetence my work related claim is a mess. He kept poor office notes and does nothing to fix his mistakes. The office staff is very rude and inconsiderate. Takes months to get in for non (money making) surgery visit. Changes apportionment and it takes months again. Poor bedside manner and very hard to understand when he talks (if you care about that). NO ONE is that good or worth the hassle!

August 23rd, 2017

As soon as he found out he gave me nerve damage in my legs, he dropped me as a patient. Not only that, he didn't fix my back. I will never go back and I will NOT tell anyone to go to him....

March 14th, 2016

Back injuties

The office staff very wonderful dr set s

February 3rd, 2016

Awesome results

L5S1 surgery...I am better today than I have been since 1994!!! Awesome results!

December 24th, 2015

I had a lumbar laminectomy and discectomy in 2003 by neurosurgeon Dr. Shahbabian here in Cincinnati and he was so skilled I was able to stand freely on my feet the NEXT DAY! I wasn't walking but I could stand. He is a very friendly doctor and had large warm hands. The incision was about 1 inch (if not less). He removed my staples himself in his office which was like a den in a big house and smelled of cherry pipe tobacco. Thank You Doctor Shahbabian!

October 30th, 2015

Wonderful man

September 10th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Very compassionate, caring person to his patients.

June 29th, 2015

Best Neurosurgeon in Cincinnati!!

He is a God sent surgeon!! I am 31 and could barely walk into his office due to a broken disc in my back. Scheduled surgery for the next week and was up and walking pain free the very next day. I wish he would be around for the rest of my life if I ever have anymore problems with my back. I don't know anyone else I would trust to do it other than him.

April 11th, 2015

A wonderful doctor in a rude, unprofessional staff team

This doctor is a SAINT. We are lucky to have found him. However, to receive his care you have to keep in mind that his staff is aweful. They don't identify their names so you don't know who they are. They transfer your call without informing you. They treat you or talk to you as if you were a beggar, they postpone your appointments (weeks, could be months) as they "think" your conditions were not worth to be taken care of soon enough. After MRI at next door office, I came over in person to make appointment for my mom, after ringing the bell, a lady came out, very short she said to me to go home and try to call, they were understaff and there was nothing she could do. Like I said, if you could put up with all that and you are finally seen by the doctor, you feel it is worth to have gone through his staff. It is so unfortunate that such staff service still exists in these days. REMEMBER: Dr. Shahbabian is a wonderful person, a miracle that God has sent to us.

May 15th, 2013

He operated on both my husband and me. We were very happy with him. He is so kind and friendly and most of all an artist at what he does,he is very skilled and we were happy to have him operate on both of us.

October 30th, 2012

a wonderful doctor, and a compassionate man. Thank you for your care.

March 14th, 2012

After 4 surgeries Dr Shahbabian is the greatest

He is a doctor who clearly wants the best for his patient's. He will not do surgery just to be doing it. He will look for alternatives first, but he will do what is right for the patient. He explains everything thoroughly on what needs to be done. His MRI is without a doubt heads above the rest # 1...West Image as well. I highly recommend him to everyone.