Dr. Set Shahbabian MD Patient Reviews

4.9

January 30th, 2017
Excellent Doctor, the only one I trust
Dr. S did two back surgeries on me within one month in Dec 2014. If if were not for him, I would not be walking today. This man is genuine, caring & a genius. He is a true blessing to all of his patients. I told him he can NEVER retire, he is the only one I trust with my health. I highly recommend him, his care is beyond excellent. He is an earthly angel.

March 14th, 2016
Back injuties
The office staff very wonderful dr set s

February 3rd, 2016
Awesome results
L5S1 surgery...I am better today than I have been since 1994!!! Awesome results!

December 24th, 2015
I had a lumbar laminectomy and discectomy in 2003 by neurosurgeon Dr. Shahbabian here in Cincinnati and he was so skilled I was able to stand freely on my feet the NEXT DAY! I wasn't walking but I could stand. He is a very friendly doctor and had large warm hands. The incision was about 1 inch (if not less). He removed my staples himself in his office which was like a den in a big house and smelled of cherry pipe tobacco. Thank You Doctor Shahbabian!

October 30th, 2015
Wonderful man

September 10th, 2015
Excellent surgeon. Very compassionate, caring person to his patients.

June 28th, 2015
Best Neurosurgeon in Cincinnati!!
He is a God sent surgeon!! I am 31 and could barely walk into his office due to a broken disc in my back. Scheduled surgery for the next week and was up and walking pain free the very next day. I wish he would be around for the rest of my life if I ever have anymore problems with my back. I don't know anyone else I would trust to do it other than him.

April 11th, 2015
A wonderful doctor in a rude, unprofessional staff team
This doctor is a SAINT. We are lucky to have found him. However, to receive his care you have to keep in mind that his staff is aweful. They don't identify their names so you don't know who they are. They transfer your call without informing you. They treat you or talk to you as if you were a beggar, they postpone your appointments (weeks, could be months) as they "think" your conditions were not worth to be taken care of soon enough. After MRI at next door office, I came over in person to make appointment for my mom, after ringing the bell, a lady came out, very short she said to me to go home and try to call, they were understaff and there was nothing she could do. Like I said, if you could put up with all that and you are finally seen by the doctor, you feel it is worth to have gone through his staff. It is so unfortunate that such staff service still exists in these days. REMEMBER: Dr. Shahbabian is a wonderful person, a miracle that God has sent to us.

May 15th, 2013
He operated on both my husband and me. We were very happy with him. He is so kind and friendly and most of all an artist at what he does,he is very skilled and we were happy to have him operate on both of us.

March 14th, 2012
After 4 surgeries Dr Shahbabian is the greatest
He is a doctor who clearly wants the best for his patient's. He will not do surgery just to be doing it. He will look for alternatives first, but he will do what is right for the patient. He explains everything thoroughly on what needs to be done. His MRI is without a doubt heads above the rest # 1...West Image as well. I highly recommend him to everyone.

November 21st, 2011
The Best Neurosurgeon EVER!!
This was the 5th neurosurgeon I visited for an opinion of my back surgery. He was the only one to tell me that the pain I was experiencing did not correlate with just the back injury itself, and sent me to get nerve testing done. He was very upfront and honest and informative as to how he could or could not help me. Turns out I had severe nerve damage and therefore he was able to help me. I was bedridden for 4 years before I found him. Within 8 months of first meeting him, I was operated on successfully!!! Dr. Shahbabian turned out to be my miracle doctor. After 12 weeks of physical therapy, I am now well on my way to an almost full recovery of my life prior to injuring my back......could not have happened without him. I strongly urge anyone, who unfortunately may need the services of a neurosurgeon, to skip all others and go straight to his office!!! Thank you very much doc--THE BEST OF THE BEST!

November 19th, 2011
Caring Doctor
I have suffered with back pain for years. The last time involved a pinched nerve which had to be taken care of with surgery. Dr. Shahbabian was very through in his explaination of what he would do, he went over the MRI to show me what he was talking about and answered all my questions.He greeted me the day of surgery with a very calming bedside manner and that continues still. No mone likes surgery but if you have this doctor in your corner you are in the best hands. We are lucky he is in our area. Thank You.