A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seta Sultanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seta Sultanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultanian
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sultanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seta Sultanian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultanian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Sultanian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seta Siran Sultanian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seta S. Sultanian practice?
- Dr. Seta Sultanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seta Sultanian practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians, Arlington Heights Allergists, and Arlington Heights Internists.