Learn more about Dr. Seta Sultanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seta Sultanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seta Sultanian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultanian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Sultanian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seta Siran Sultanian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seta S. Sultanian practice?
- Dr. Seta Sultanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seta Sultanian practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians, Arlington Heights Allergists, and Arlington Heights Internists.