A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Levin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Adam Levin DO is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Seth Levin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Seth Levin practices General Practice near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and New Windsor, NY.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.