Dr. Seth Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Levin?

January 26th, 2015

I had an appt with this physician and he is short, rude and acted like he did not care. The way he looked at me was like I was beneath him. Its impossible to get in touch with his staff and I think they have it that way on purpose. I have never been treated like this by any physician. Stay away from this doctor.

February 14th, 2014

Worst doctor and office staff I have ever come across in my life. If you want to be treated as a number and a customer at a cheap motel go here. All they care about is how to make money off of you and his office partner Seth Levin is the same way. All Mehta cares about is his time off and will inconvenience you and your family every chance he gets. Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT go to either one of these doctors. In fact RUN as far away from them as possible.

February 2nd, 2013

Very pleased

Recently had an outpatient procedure done by Dr. Levin whom I had never met. The outpatient setting at Doctors West was staffed by a group of exceptional nurses and nurse anesthetist, Frank, and the entire experience was surprisingly timely and without any complication or disruption. During my brief preprocedure conversation with Dr. Levin he seemed a bit pensive but also very polite and kind. I would definitely recommend with confidence the services of Dr. Levin to anyone needing a GI procedure or evaluation as I believe him to be quite knowledgeable and competent and concerned with health and well-being of his patients.

October 17th, 2012

Great doctor, very smart and knows his stuff

I went to Dr. Levin as a referral from a friend who had gone to him, and was not disappointed - he took his time to listen, answered questions intelligently, and exhibited professionalism and confidence that not many doctors possess. After reading the other disgruntled reviews, I can only surmise that those patients may have been seeking secondary gain and did not get it, as they seemed vindictive and unintelligent in their reviews. Do not believe them, this doctor is one of the best I've ever been to, those other reviewers are obviously from another planet.

September 16th, 2011

Calmed Fears

I was absolutely scared to death of the procedure and Dr. Levin came out before the procedure and explained everything that would happen, asked me how I was feeling, patted me, and assured me all would be fine. Before he left to get ready he again made sure I had all my questions answered. Even in the procedure room, he came in again and asked how I was doing. After the procedure was done, he came out and explained what he has found. I should of asked more questions but, I was still tired from everything. His office got me in right away and when I called with a few questions before the procedure, they were very helpful.

August 31st, 2011

EXC

June 29th, 2011

Hippocratic What?

I am writing this in hopes that people see it before they get stuck with this Medical professional. I feel that this Doctor needs to be reviewed for ability first and then basic human integrity. Never have I seen or experienced a physician like this. No manners to be seen towards a patient, but it is apparent he has plenty of time to hit the gym to stay fit. A follow up well to be honest I have not seen one really occur, and his staff...let me just say they need to consider a totally different line of work. I am not here to slander, but just to say to folks do not go to this doctor if you can help it. You will probably suffer and regret it as my wife has.

May 5th, 2011

Very caring doctor. I actually saw Dr Levin for a second opinion. He diagnosed and treated my problem on the first visit. I was recommended to Dr Levin from another physician and am so thankful. His staff has been wonderful as well.

March 24th, 2011

Stay away from this doctor

No followup, at ALL. I first saw Dr Levin in 2009, as followup to a hospital emergency stay. Dr Levin took two months to get me scheduled in (despite an apparent lack of patients); his staff had to be called multiple times to get the simplest of results of tests. I had a video capsule study done in 2009; Dr Levin told me he was sending the results to a specialist in Cleveland. Again, despite MULTIPLE calls from me, his staff kept saying they were still waiting for results and told me that they would call me if anything was wrong. They never called back. Pain kept continuing; family doc referred me back to Dr Levin about 9 mos later -- and that's when I found out from Levin's staff that the cap study had found ulcers, and they needed me on PPI therapy right away. I refused to go back (9 MOS LATER? And you're just NOW letting me know??), and went to another gastro. ON TOP OF THAT, I found out from the new gastro that Dr Levin's office had found that (with the followup xray) the vid cap pill was still inside me 3 WEEKS LATER, and Levin's office never bothered to call & tell me. I found that out almost two years later; the new gastro has been shocked and disgusted at what Levin's staff did. I do not recommend Dr Levin. Stay AWAY from him.

December 27th, 2010

I had a horrible experience with this inexperienced so-called doctor. He has no knowledge what so ever of the disease I had, despite the fact it was a straight forward one, as another second opinion doctor told me. I'm not sure how this man became a doctor, on any rate he is not a full one; he is a DO- it should stand for him- Drop Out. He was more concerned to do a scope and make money out of my suffering rather to reach a diagnosis. His staff as bad as he is,no help and delay the results. I should have listened to my friend who had similar awful experience. Some one should tell the board of medicine about this so-called doctor.. he is more harm than help.

January 2nd, 2017