Dr. Seth Malin Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 2nd, 2013

comprehensive breast exam

I had a questionable albeit vague mammogram. Wasn't supposed to return for a repeat mammogram for 6 months. I was scared to death. How do you think of anything else for the next six months with a cloud hanging over your head? Called Dr. Malin's office and got an immediate appointment, breast exam, and re-evaluation of my mammogram films. He put my mind at ease immediately. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients. Kudos to Dr. Malin!

Colonoscopy