A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Rosen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Rosen practice?
Dr. Seth Rosen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Austell Colorectal Surgeons.