A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Rosen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth A Rosen MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Seth Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seth Rosen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Austell Surgeons.