Learn more about Dr. SETH ROSEN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SETH ROSEN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SETH ROSEN, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. ROSEN graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. ROSEN has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ROSEN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SETH ROSEN practice?
Dr. SETH ROSEN practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.