Dr. Seth Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Rosen?

May 4th, 2017

Colonoscopy

Dr. Rosen is a very nice man and easy to talk to about somewhat uncomfortable subjects. He completed a colonoscopy on me at age 42 and honestly the prep treatment was more uncomfortable than the procedure or follow up discussions with Dr. Rosen. I would recommend him to everyone.

January 13th, 2016

Excellant!

For many years, Dr Rosen has performed all my colonoscopies and my husbands. We both have never had problem and will continue to go to him.

February 28th, 2013

Wonderful surgeon

Dr. Rosen performed an anterior colon resection on me last week, I am doing well and have been very impressed with his care. I found Dr. Rosen to be thorough in his physical assessment and review of my medical records. He spent a significant amount of time with me discussing options, including possible surgical options, for my condition,and at no time did I feel that he was "pushing" me towards surgery. I am a health care professional and appreciated the fact that Dr. Rosen did not "assume" I needed less discussion or explanation than a non medical patient. I found Dr. Rosen to be the consummate professional in all regards. My husband commented on the amount of time Dr. Rosen spent with him following my surgery, answering any and all questions. I was released from the hospital on my 4th post op day, and will see Dr. Rosen tomorrow, my 7th post op day. All is going along as planned. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosen for any colo-rectal procedure.

October 30th, 2012

The Best

I was referred to Dr. Rosen for surgery. He was unusually throrough in his assessment of my condition, explained my situation completely, including risks of the procedure, and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. I was very impressed with Dr. Rosen's obvious concern for my welfare and greatly encouraged by his confident and caring demeanor. I would recommend Dr. Rosen very strongly to anyone in my situation.

February 24th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR

DR. ROSEN HAS BEEN A GODSEND DURING MY BATTLE WITH RECTAL CANCER. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIS KIND AND CARING ATTITUDE. HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN TIME TO TALK WITH ME AND MY WIFE AT APPOINTMENTS OR OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE CALL IN WITH CONCERNS. GREAT PERSON AND DOCTOR.

December 22nd, 2011

Don't expect help after surgery

Trying to address a complication after surgery, I stopped by his office to try to get a little help. I didn't need much time just the doctor or nurse to give me an opinion with my problem. The office staff told me I would have to make an appointment and she would try to find something available the NEXT week. I already had a appointment 7 days later and complained to Dr Rosen. He told me she did the right thing and he couldn't just see patients that stop by his office that he had other patients to see. So if you have colon surgery and have complications whether major or minor, don't call him. He's already made his money from you. good doctor but his care after surgery is the worst you can receive. And he has been my doctor for 12 years

May 22nd, 2011

Dr.Rosen treated me with concern and took very good cre of me. I left doctors at Tanner and was referred to Dr. Rosen. Best move I could have made. I truly think he saved my life.

May 4th, 2011

Cattle or Patients???

First referral visit and he was in with student, I walked in and he and the student, the nurse and me, (3 people other than me)..he just casually looked up and the nurse said undress from the bottom down...My first visit, dont know him or his nurse or this student. I had the procedure in the office done and never returned. He treats paitents like cattle with no name or feelings.

January 18th, 2011

Dr. ROSEN DOES NOT CARE AND NEITHER DOES HIS STAFF

This office has a very rude, unprofessional, and invading office staff. Dr. ROSEN dist surgery 2 years ago and he did not do it correctlyAfter many visits he refused to fix it under post op. He waited until the day my post op ran out to tell me I needed another surgery and wanted me to pay for it all over again. I made the mistake of not getting my research done. I hope you do. I also had many issues with the office staff. Find a doctor and office that cares.

December 29th, 2010

Would Not Recommend

Very unhappy with Dr. Rosen after several years. Seems very limited in knowledge. Have to ask a lot of questions to obtain clear explanation/information. Could really improve lackluster demeanor. Lab technicians are very friendly, but rest of staff is awful. Recommends treatments that are over the top for the existing issue. Careless with information and prescriptions. Difficult to get anything done in this office...they ask YOU to call the pharmacy and tell the pharmacy to call their office to obtain prescriptions. Absolutely would not recommend this doctor and have since left this practice as a patient.

March 22nd, 2010

He is a member of the good old boys party

I think he was more worried about his reputation in this area than caring for his patient.

February 1st, 2010

Sub Total Colectomy

Dr. Rosen was very informative about the surgery. He took time with me in the office and drew out a diagram for me so there was no questions about my proceedure. I had a little complecation but I had been forwarned about this. Spent 2 weeks in the hospital and now my life has changed for the better. I've had problems since childhood with colonic inertia so much so, that I only had a bm once per month. I had lived in chronic pain for as long as I could remember. Post surgery there have been some quality of life adjustments but I believe if I had not had this surgery I would not have lived a long full life. Thanks Dr. Rosen....