A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sethx Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sethx Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sethx Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sethx E Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sethx E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sethx Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sethx Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Infectious Disease Doctors.