Dr. Seth Anderson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Anderson Jr?

June 18th, 2016

Science denying moron

Stay away, he was removed from my sons Lyme case as he self admits he knows nothing about Lyme ( he's never treated it,unless he agreed, which is never, according to him... which means he's not an expert. ) When the CDC says its so, and a science denier dissents.. run away. He's a bloviating narcissist and good riddance to so called doctors like this. He owes me a lot of money, due to his shenanigans. Which I'll never see. Thanks, NON DOCTOR. So much for " do no harm"

August 11th, 2011

Most amazing Dr. ever.

Dr. Anderson is probably the most caring, concerned and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. He spent an amazing amount of time on my case over the period of 7 days in the hospital. Called on anyone who could help with my diagnosis and just provided me with peace of mind that he would get to the bottom of my illness. Follow up he called last night 4 days after my release to make sure I was set up for an appointment and to see how I was holding up. If you are ill this is your man he doesn't stop until he solves the puzzles.

August 2nd, 2017