A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Baker, DO, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth H Baker DO and PA is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Seth Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.