Learn more about Dr. Seth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Baker, DO, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Baker practice?
Dr. Seth Baker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists, Vero Beach Cardiologists, and Vero Beach Adolescent Specialists.