A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Baker, DO, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth H Baker DO and PA is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Seth Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.