General Practitioner, Internists

5045 Old Hickory Blvd
Ste 200
Hermitage, TN 37076
615-883-6545
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Ex-patient  |  show details
by Pack, Constance on Mar 14th, 2014

Doctor spent no time in with me nor does he listens to what he says. I felt like I was turned over to the nurse for treatment and treatment recommendations. Nurse assigned to him is stupid.

|  best experence i have ever had at a dr office  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

from the time you walk in the door till the time you leave the office staff will make you feel welcome! They were so warm and caring! and Dr Banks... what a great person he was so open and caring he really took his time and addressed all my concerns. for the first time i felt like a dr really listened! I was more than just a number! I couldnt believe how fast he came in the room... usually you wait forever in one waiting room only to be left in another room for a long time... not here i was in the waiting room about 5 minutes and then when i got to the other room he came right in! it was so fast! Im so glad to have found this dr he is a dream come true!!

|  Banks = Bad News  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Spent maybe 2 mins in the office with me. I felt hurried out. He didn't address my issues. I was supposed to receive calls for my referrals to be scheduled but never received a call. Then when I called the nurse and doctor back, he said I had to come and schedule another follow up before they could refer me. So I had to make 2 visits in the same week to get a referral to one place. It was like he intentionally tried to get me in the office twice so he could make the money. He didn't care about me, or my problem, and suckered me into 2 visits to recommend and schedule and appointment with a specialist. This man is a swindling scam artist. Find another doctor I urge you. Beware. Beware.

|  show details
by Carla D. DuBose on Nov 29th, 2010

Extremely impressed with his bedside manner. He listens and is compassionate. He is swift in trying to do everything within his power to aleviate your discomfort. He answers your questions. He is very congenial. After my last doctor, he is a breath of fresh air. So glad I found him and I intend to keep him for a long time!

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Banks always spends an adequate amount of time with me. Awesome listener and he talks to me about any questions or concerns I may have.