Dr. Seth Banks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Banks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016

he is the best dr ive been to love him very through and im picky

May 27th, 2015

Dr Banks is a great doctor. I feel he takes the time and knows my medical history very well. We work together for my well being....I trust his opinion and his recommendation of another doctor if needed...

September 12th, 2014

My husband visited Dr. Banks as a new patient. His visit was for a full physical, including testosterone levels. He explained his symptoms (no libido, constant fatigue etc). When the results of the blood tests came back his testosterone level was just above the low end of the clinical range, no surprise to us. He was asked to return for an early morning blood draw, as this would provide a more accurate reading. Now while it is true that the number should be a bit higher first thing in the morning, I don't think anyone expected it to triple and be mid-range. Predictably, it was 50 ng/dl higher keeping him very firmly at the very bottom of the clinical range. At this point he was told everything was fine. Really? The fact that everything is NOT fine would be reason for the visit. What I really don't understand is why, if you had no intention of even offering him the option of medication (HRT), why did you run the 2nd test? It's not as though the 2nd results were expected, or shown, to be significantly higher than the first, as any physician should know they would not be. So now, after 2 visits we are no better off than we were and we really feel the follow up visit was just so they could bill for it. We will seek help elsewhere!!!!!!

March 14th, 2014

Ex-patient

Doctor spent no time in with me nor does he listens to what he says. I felt like I was turned over to the nurse for treatment and treatment recommendations. Nurse assigned to him is stupid.

September 30th, 2013

best experence i have ever had at a dr office

from the time you walk in the door till the time you leave the office staff will make you feel welcome! They were so warm and caring! and Dr Banks... what a great person he was so open and caring he really took his time and addressed all my concerns. for the first time i felt like a dr really listened! I was more than just a number! I couldnt believe how fast he came in the room... usually you wait forever in one waiting room only to be left in another room for a long time... not here i was in the waiting room about 5 minutes and then when i got to the other room he came right in! it was so fast! Im so glad to have found this dr he is a dream come true!!

January 14th, 2011

Banks = Bad News

Spent maybe 2 mins in the office with me. I felt hurried out. He didn't address my issues. I was supposed to receive calls for my referrals to be scheduled but never received a call. Then when I called the nurse and doctor back, he said I had to come and schedule another follow up before they could refer me. So I had to make 2 visits in the same week to get a referral to one place. It was like he intentionally tried to get me in the office twice so he could make the money. He didn't care about me, or my problem, and suckered me into 2 visits to recommend and schedule and appointment with a specialist. This man is a swindling scam artist. Find another doctor I urge you. Beware. Beware.

November 29th, 2010

Extremely impressed with his bedside manner. He listens and is compassionate. He is swift in trying to do everything within his power to aleviate your discomfort. He answers your questions. He is very congenial. After my last doctor, he is a breath of fresh air. So glad I found him and I intend to keep him for a long time!

August 19th, 2009

Excellent Care

Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Banks always spends an adequate amount of time with me. Awesome listener and he talks to me about any questions or concerns I may have.

November 7th, 2016