A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Berk, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan