A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Berk, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Howard Berk MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Berk practice?
- Dr. Seth Berk has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Berk practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Hematologists and Mount Holly Oncologists.