A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Berk, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Howard Berk MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Berk practice?
- Dr. Seth Berk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Berk practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Mount Holly Hematologists and Mount Holly Oncologists.