A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Brant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Brant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Brant MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seth Brant practice?
- Dr. Seth Brant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Brant practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Critical Care Practitioners, and Richmond Pulmonologists.