A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Braunstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Braunstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Occupational Medicine
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth N Braunstein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth N. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Seth Braunstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Braunstein practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.