A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Braunstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Braunstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Occupational Medicine
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braunstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth N. Braunstein practice?
Dr. Seth Braunstein practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Internists.