by Mark Andrade Jr. on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Brown is an outstanding Dr. Wish there was more like him

You can trust him with your health show details You can trust him with your health
Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Brown is hands down the best doctor I've ever seen in my entire life. In 2008 he performed a tonsillectomy and adenoid removal surgery. In 2015, after a few consults, we decided to go ahead with a turbinectomy to help ease my breathing. As soon as I woke up from the surgery I felt a difference in my breathing. Dr. Brown is a rare breed of doctor who is warm, compassionate, and socially competent. Love him!

by Ally on Jun 11th, 2015

Stay away from this place. They bill for EVERYTHING. I mean every little thing. I have had this operation 7 other times and was not billed for post ops. Here, they bill for post ops. Not only that, but they sneak in all these charges you would never of thought of. Had I known this, I would of just rinsed my nose out with salt water post surgery. I will never go back.

Gouger show details Gouger
Nov 23rd, 2014

Every thing he does is billed to you. NO free postop.

D. Slater - Dr. Brown is worth the wait show details D. Slater - Dr. Brown is worth the wait
Feb 12th, 2014

When it comes to your sinus health and only the best will be accepted go to Dr. Brown. He is not only the best in this area, I would go further and say nationwide. He is competent, caring, compassionate and honest. For the post about waiting an hour - Fortunately, I have never had to wait, Dr. Brown has always seen me on time or early - 5 appointments. I would have waited in the waiting area days if that was is what it would take to have Dr. Brown perform my surgery. No doubt he is the best in the field hands down! My surgery went well and just as he explained. I am truly indebted to this Dr. for his skills, knowledge and professionalism. Stop searching you are not going to find a better sinus prossional than Dr. Brown. I am just happy, I was fortunate enough to find him. Thanks. Dr. Brown and Tessma for doing a wonderful job!

A Doctor who listens show details A Doctor who listens
Jun 19th, 2013

I had seen Dr. Brown after first seeing four other ENTs who each gave me a different diagnosis with no resolution--and that was after spending maybe 10 minutes with me. Dr. Brown actually listened, asked a million questions that made sense and came forth with a plan of action to find out what the problem is and try and fix it. He was very forthcoming that he couldn't fix it today- honesty too- but now there's a plan and I have a feeling of hope. This may or not work out but I didn't get anywhere the level of courtesy and care that I did here. No matter what happens, don't settle.

Seth Brown show details Seth Brown
Mar 20th, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Seth Brown. He has been treating me for chronic sinusitis for about 5 years now. Dr. Brown is a young, energetic, intelligent and personable human being... and, oh yeah, he is a great doctor too! Above all, he LISTENS. Tavi at the front desk is super and his staff is uniformally fabulous. You can't go wrong with Dr. Brown.

My visit show details My visit
Oct 25th, 2012

I arrived early as requested so I could fill out paperwork. It was unnecessary to arrive early. The paperwork was minimal and only took 5 mins and I ended up waiting for an HOUR before seeing Dr. Brown. I assumed he was with another patient but I now doubt that as no one else came in or out to see him. I was the only one waiting to see him. Dr. Brown seems knowledgable but his personality is rather blah. He doesn't seem to have any sense of humor...strictly business with him. He answered my questions and advised me on what to do to help my situation. However, his advice was all things that I was already doing and I realized immediately that he wasn't going to be helping me at all. My overall impression is that he is competent in his field but wasn't worth the extra money to go and see. I guess I'm looking for a doctor that thinks outside the box. There is no excuse in my book for having me wait an hour in that waiting room. I won't be going back.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 6th, 2010

He will give you whatever amount of time needed to listen to you, and he really does listen! He is kind, easy to communicate with and very thorough. I did a great deal of research before selecting him and he is highly recommended.