Dr. Seth Brum MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

December 23rd, 2015
The office staff is horrible very rude. The doctors are wonderful I just wish they will review the type of staff they have especially the front desk girls they are so rude to patients and no phone manners.

November 27th, 2015
Doctor Do Little
Spends so little time with patients that his receptionists know how long the wait is based on 5 minutes per patient. Inattentive when he finally gets to see you. Told me to have a test when he had the results I gave him in his hand.

September 19th, 2015
avoid if you value your health
Worst doctor I have ever had. Terrible bedside manner and always one foot out the door..

April 8th, 2013
Lousy Doctor
Do not go to Dr Brum. Keep far away from him. Never once visted my mom when she was in the hospital. Only his rude associate show up and they didnt even care about. Awful Doctor. Had to get rude with him before he call just once and talk crap She started out with him when he first started his practice. Never return calls. His associates are worst than him. Didnt even call to give his condolences when she passed. Now after 3 month he sent a bill. He can go collect his money at Ocean View Cemetary.

January 19th, 2013
Not a good doctor
Look elsewhere, this is not a good doctor. - Long wait times (45 mins approx) - Doctor spends less than 5 minutes with you. - Pushes you to take other tests. Felt uncomfortable with this salesman-like tactic.

March 19th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR ON THE ISLAND !!!!!
DR SETH BRUM KNEW MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT BEFORE SHE DID !!! AMAZING !!!

December 15th, 2009
The Best
I was under Dr. Brum's care for about five years. I found him to be understanding and patient, giving me as much time as I needed to discuss medical issues. I always left his office feeling like I had his full attention and expertise. Dr. Brum is the best.

June 19th, 2009
Very Good
Dr. Brum and his associates are very attentive to the needs of each of their individual clients. They always give me the time and respect I need to fu ...

March 5th, 2009
Factory Medicine at Work
Dr. Brum used to be one of the best doctors on SI. My husband & I were his patients for more than 5 years. The last 2 years under his care, we saw his practice turn into a factory, cramming patients in 3 to a time slot. He spent less time with patients & more with pharmaceutical reps. He misdiagnosed me & as a result I had a mini-stroke. While I was in hospital, he refused to see me & his practice sent an "affiliate" doc who wanted me to try treatments unrelated to my ailment. I've since switched doctors, needless to say. If you go to Brum, be wary. He is living proof of how badly our medical system needs therapy.

February 20th, 2009