Dr. Seth Bulow Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Seth Bulow?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Bulow performed my fertility procedure and was my OB/GYN during my pregnancy. He performed a c-section. He is awesome.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Excellent medical knowledge, professionalism and always concerned about the patients safety and well being.

BEST!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2012

After a horrific delivery with my first child I decided to change Obgyn's. Best decision ever. Although my second pregnancy had some issues, Dr. Bulow addressed every issue in a timely manner. He gets to know his patients and is always looking out for their best interest.

Best OBGYN in San Diego

Posted on June 25th, 2012

By far the best OBGYN out there. Dr. Bulow has delivered both of my girls and I will be going back if we decide to have another. I have referred him to a couple of my friends and they are amazed by his knowledge and service. I cannot imagine my care in another doctor's care. I initially went to him when he was with North County OBGYN office back in 2006. I followed him when he opened his own office and will follow him where ever he goes. He referred me to the best Pediatrician and Endo doctors. I fully trust him with my healthcare. Nurse Sandy, what a great nurse!! She still will go out of her way to get whatever is required. I had a complicated first pregnancy and she called the hospital directly and made the appointment for me. All I had to do was show up. I can't say enough positive things about this office. Even Jennifer remember me when I call the office. The office as a whole is a complete package.

My ovarian cyst and myomectomy surgery

Posted on April 10th, 2012

After getting a first opinion from the IGO medical group I decided to get a second opinion from Doctor Bulow. The doctor at IGO recommended a minimal invasive surgery to remove my fibroids a Laparotmoy myomectomy. Doctor Bulow recommended a Hysteroscopic myomectomy. My goal was to get rid of those fibroids so I could get pregnant. Well, he never told me that having a hysteroscopic myomectomy is very dengerous because it can cause lots of scar tissue wich can cause infertility. I have not been able to get pregnant yet and I had this surgery two years ago.Also, the day of the surgery, the doctor made a huge mistake: he prescribe penicilin during my surgery and if it was not because of a nurse that cought it and ask him why he prescribed penicilin to me when I was allergic he just turn to me (as I was already lying waiting to be taking to my surgery), and ask me, so, what happen to you when you get penicilin again, using a very arrogant tone of voice, and I said once again I go into shock and I can not breath and I can die. He then, ask the nurse at the operation room, to change the medication and looked realy upset. Never said he was sorry about that huge mistake. After my surgery, he send me home after two days, eventhoug I told him I could not bread and was feeling really bad. I ended up having to go back to the hospital for 3 more days with a neumonia and with anemia related to the surgery! Once there, he hardly ever come to visit me. He just left me in the hands of the doctor in the seven floor in scripps (pulmonary). I was eventually discharged home. I keep him as my gynecologist for more than a year after my surgery but I notice he seemed to not like me and be bodered by my questions: why do I still have pain? which I had for at least 6 months after the surgery. Could it be scar tissue? He would never answer my questions and be very quiet with me. I am looking for a new doctor now. He has refer me for infertility treatment. When I ask if he could order some test to see how my hormones levels are and to do a semen analysis for my husband he said the infertility doctor could do it. It just seemed like he was in a real hurry to get rid of me! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone for surgery.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Best OBGYN ever! I was a brand new patient and Dr. Bulow took the time to actually talk to me and went over the patient history questionaire that most doctors' offices make you fill out (something I believe is very often ignored). He is VERY thorough and cares about the well being of his patients. Unfortunately I have to now get a few blood work done but I'm very thankful that he is acknowledging my concerns and health issues by ordering these tests (my past OBGYNs preferred to just "monitor" it or didn't even make note of it). I highly recommend him!

Dr Bulow is truly a rare find - a caring and very competent physician!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr Bulow is a great ob/gyn, and his staff is superb. He and nurse Sandy are very caring, and are very quick to explain and reassure. If something is wrong, he does not beat around the bush, but instead talks to you as an intelligent person, and then supports you in finding the quickest possible route to recovery. He is quite conservative - will do lots of tests, etc, but he really does want to make sure you're happy and healthy. A+ for Dr Bulow!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Bulow is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to carefully explain issues and I've never felt rushed during my visits. He also has a warm personality and works with a fantastic nurse, Sandy.

Posted on September 5th, 2010

I'm 54, have 3 children, and have had several ObGyn's in my life. None has been at the same high level as Dr. Bulow. He's intelligent and caring. He's incredibly knowledgeable, yet able to translate difficult concepts to the patient's level without being condescending. I have complete confidence in all aspects of Dr. Bulow's care, and recommend him highly.

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr Bulow is the best Doctor I ever had. He is vey caring and he actually loves helping people and it shows in his enthusiasm when treating patients. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining everything. He has never rushed me and his nurse is the best too. I had a miscarriage with my first baby so I was very afraid when we got pregnant the second time. Dr Bulow made that first trimested easeful for me and took very well care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Bulow.

Best OBGYN in ALL of San Diego!!

Posted on May 18th, 2009

First Class Doctor! First Class care!

Posted on May 9th, 2017