A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cahn has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans