A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Cahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cahn has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth D Cahn MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Cahn practice?
- Dr. Seth Cahn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Seth Cahn practices Neurology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Carmel Neurologists.