A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Charatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Charatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Charatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Charatz graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charatz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Stuart Charatz DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Seth S. Charatz practice?
- Dr. Seth Charatz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Charatz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.