A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Charatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Charatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charatz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Charatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Charatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Charatz graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charatz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Stuart Charatz DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Seth S. Charatz practice?
- Dr. Seth Charatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Charatz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.