A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth M Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Seth Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seth Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.