Learn more about Dr. Seth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Cohen practice?
- Dr. Seth Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.