Dr. Seth Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Cohen?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Seth Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Very compassionate doctor

Dr. Cohen is an understanding doctor who comes off as genuinely wanting to help. The only disadvantage was scheduling my first appointment, which took some diligence on my part. Over time, the administrative staff seems to have improved. No complaints.

January 10th, 2011

My husband was diagnosed with multiple forms of cancer and we feel that Dr Cohen has proven himself to have been the best choice we could have made. His treatment,respect,referrals,accessabilityand success have all been top notch. His low key approach is welcome.

December 29th, 2010

You will die before Dr. Seth Cohen's office calls you back

I have had one of the most frustrating and humiliating experiences of my life at the office of Dr. Seth Cohen. I was referred to him by my surgeon after I was diagnosed with cancer and underwent surgery. The first time I called Dr. Cohens office I was assured by Lucy, his receptionist, that she would call me back the next day to schedule an appointment. A week later no call. When I called the second time to let the receptionist know I was having a problem scheduling the visit, she literally laughed at me. Cancer and it's aftermath, to me, is not a laughing matter. The same day I spoke to Molly, the office manager, who took my contact information and had all my medical results faxed over to her. Its been over two weeks and I have not had one call. If you are a cancer patient, I advise against going to Dr. Seth Cohen. Obviously, his office staff doesnt seem to care about cancer patients in the way that they should; nor does he, since he seems to accept this kind of behavior from his staff.

November 21st, 2010

Roosevelt Hospital Dept. of Oncology @ 59th Street. N.Y

The clinical staff under Dr.Cohen showed professionalism along with a caring and understanding positive energy and environment. His clerical staff was flexible to our needs for booking appointments. Dr.Cohen shows an honest and professional ethic. I highly recommend him as an oncologist.

October 19th, 2010

Patient Reviwe of Dr. Cohen

Excellent and well-informed doctor. Speaks candidly and respectfully to patients. Provides patients with all the information they need to endorse their care.

November 7th, 2016