Dr. Seth Coren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 9th, 2016
Dr Coren is an excellent surgeon
I have had Dr. Coren perform two surgeries, most recently May of 2015. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon. Initially I was uncomfortable with his bed side m ...

February 24th, 2016
He's fine and to the point
I think Dr. Coren is fine - evaluated the knee injury I came for and looked at my foot as well. No nonsense. I got the diagnosis and treatment and didn't need hand holding.

September 30th, 2014
Contrary to other reviews, I was satisfied with the care I received. Maybe because I had just been to another doctor who was rushed , impatient. Dr Coren spent time with me, explained treatment plan,did the actual splinting himself, thought about details such as handicap parking permit, Rx for wheelchair. I was very impressed with his care. I was very surprised to read negative reviews. Everyone's experience is different. I will see what next appointment brings.

November 22nd, 2013
The worst "dr" I have EVER seen.
I was referred to "Dr. Coren" from the emergency room at IRMC. I went to ER with severe back pain due to my spinal disease. I waited almost 2 hours to see the man, he was rude, condescending and scolded me in a hallway full of office staff for "wasting his time" because he could not help me. As if somehow I chose to have this disease. I left hysterical feeling like a child punished for playing in moms makeup. I will forever refer to the man as "Dr. Coren" because he is far from a REAL Dr. He is unprofessional, rude and lacks the humility to uphold the sworn oath to do no harm. I paid cash for this appointment and he did nothing but make me hurt worse then I did when I arrived. He really needs to retire. If you don't like your job sir, quit and leave the medicine to those that can actually care for people in need,

October 18th, 2012
Dr. Coren has a terrible bedside manner and does not explain any part of your issues. He seems aggravated if you ask questions. After seeing Dr. Coren, I find that he does not have a reputation in the commmunitym

September 28th, 2012
improper surgery
Failed surgery performed.

March 21st, 2012
Can't work with people
Very rude and impatient. Answer my questions about the surgery just because he needs to. The 2 times I went there I wait more than 30 min. And I still had a surgery scheduled in the wrong day.

January 13th, 2012
The WORST!!!!
Rude, condescending, very rushed - My worst Dr experience in all of my 45 years!

November 15th, 2011
Mrs. Inpain
Worst Dr. Appointment I have ever had. Bedside manner or sympathy of any kind are non-exsistent in Dr. Seth Corens office. I'd rather stand in li ...

April 23rd, 2009
Find someone else. The guy is a quack, and I have paid for his incompetence.