A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Crapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Crapp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crapp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crapp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Crapp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crapp graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Crapp has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth J Crapp MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Crapp practice?
- Dr. Seth Crapp has 1 office location.
- Dr. Seth Crapp practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sunrise, FL.