A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Divack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Divack, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Divack graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Divack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Raphael Divack MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth R. Divack practice?
- Dr. Seth Divack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Divack practices Anesthesiology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See East Setauket Anesthesiologists.