A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Dubry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Dubry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Dubry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubry graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dubry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Marion Dubry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Dubry practice?
- Dr. Seth Dubry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Dubry practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.