A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Eichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Eichler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Eichler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichler graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Eichler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Evan Eichler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seth E. Eichler practice?
- Dr. Seth Eichler has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Eichler practices Psychiatry near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Psychiatrists.